Recent Posts

Monday, June 25

New Comp






Happy Monday! This week was full of changes, so I am happy to announce I have a new companion, Hermana Ramirez from Honduras! I am super happy and we get along amazingly well! I feel like weve been companions forever! We both started our missions the same exact day so weve known eachother since we got here. Right now I am showing my new comp the area and introducing her to the members and investigators. This week we are focusing on finding new investigators and contacting references weve been giving. Our area is huge so that is really motivating. The good thing is that we both really want to work hard and find as many new and positive people as possible. So thats where we are at right now. This week we have a multi zone conference with 2 other zones and the President and his wife so Im excited because those always motivate me and give me more courage and direction too! Coatpeque is still a beautiful and busy little city with rocks EVERYWHERE! I love the climate here, rainy and not that hot. I will let you all know how this week went in my next letter! Thanks for all the support, I really feel it out here!
Hermana Argueta

P.S. Thanks Gifty and A Lew for your amazing letters!