Recent Posts

Monday, April 22

Preach the Gospel


Hello. I hope you all had a splendid week in whichever part of the world you may be. This week my companions and I had the pleasure of carrying out the baptism of Josselyn, sister of Ada and Lilliana from last week. Josselyn was super excited and showed a lot of faith as there was a problem right before the baptism was about to happen. It was great to see Josselyns desire to follow the Savior, even through trying times. I'm so grateful for the love heavenly father has shown to me throughout my mission, and especially in this time of my life. As missionaries, nothing we do matters if we don't rely on the saviors help and on the holy ghost. We are merely instruments and hands in this great work. I leave you all with precious words of the beloved prophet of the restoration, joseph smith..."After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel."

with love, Hermana Argueta