Recent Posts

Monday, December 3

Yury

Happy December! Can you all believe we're almost leaving 2012? Wow, I've never felt any other year go by faster than this one. Well, this week was successful :) Hermana Gilland and I were able to baptize a family. Yurys baptism was a miracle and definitely one of the most special moments for my comp and I. Yury, 23, is a timid young mother of two who has been having trouble connecting with her inactive husband. She finally decided to make this covenent because she wants her family to change for the better and she wants to set a good example for them. I know it wont be easy for Yury, but I know the Lord will bless her so much for taking this step of faith. This week is changes and Hermana Gilland is returning to our amazing country of USA! She is excited but at the same time sad to leave Guatemala, where so many love her! Im sad to be getting a new comp because this change was so fun with Hermana Gilland, but thats the mission for you and life goes on. This week they put up the giant town christmas tree and had the lighting ceremony on Friday night, so everyone is getting excited for the holidays. I hope you are all beginning to feel the Christmas spirit of peace and joy. Love to all.


Hermana Argueta