Recent Posts

Monday, September 10

Candelario

 
          Hello. This week went amazing. Our investigator, Candelario, was baptized on Saturday and now he and all his family are a latter day saint family in completeness. Candelario has been taught by several missionaries over many years but he never came to the point of accepting the gospel. We met him about 2 weeks ago and taught him the importance of a baptism having authority of God. He said that he was ready to make a good change in his life and he accepted a baptismal date the very first day we met him. This experience really proved to me that there are so many people who are simply ready to accept the gospel and we shouldnt be scared to share the gospel with everyone... after all how can we know who is ready and who isnt if we dont open our mouths and share our testimony with EVERYONE. Candelario is truly special and I am happy he and his whole family can now me an eternal family. I hope you all had an amazing week.. Changes are this week so I'm freaking out because I have no idea where I will be in the next 2 days ha. Oh well, thats the mission for you I guess. Have an amazing week.

 

Hermana Argueta

 

P.S. Thank you Stefanie Chen for the mauna loas... you're obviously the best person alive.