Recent Posts

Monday, September 3

Ten

 
Hello. So Ive officially hit double digits... 10 months of my mission is now complete. It went by too fast and it scares me how fast time is flying by... I feel like I cant control how quickly the days are going by and sometimes I just want life to slow down a little so I can enjoy each experience I have each day. This week was better for me. We found more investigadores that appear positive and have a desire to learn more and we are preparing Candelario, a man of about 60 for his baptism this week. Candelario is a blessing. The missionaries have taught him for years and he is the only one in his family who would never accept the gospel for whatever reason. But he accepted a baptism the very first time we went to go meet and teach him. He is ready. Its as simple as that. The Lord prepares his children in HIS time, not OUR own. Im not here to baptize every creature alive in a year and a half. Im here to baptize those who are READY. Thats my job. But I cant do it alone, even if I wanted to. Without the Holy Ghost and Heavenly Father´s help... I would be incapable and inefficient in being an instrument in any part of the Lord´s work. Im grateful to have realized this so I can better myself in the next area I am placed in. Im grateful for the opportunities Ive been given to learn, grow, and experience.

My birthday was amazing! My awesome ward gave me a cake and sang to me and some members made me Shucos for dinner. It was a happy day. Thanks to all who contributed to the package I recieved as well! I loved EVERYTHING! Take care, everyone. Have a great September!

Hermana Argueta