Recent Posts

Monday, October 1

11




Wow, I can't believe I have 11 months tomorrow. time is going by way too fast. this week we were able to carry out a baptism for a family, Carlos Gomez. Carlos told us he was ready to be baptized after years of rejecting missionary discussions and the invitation to become a member of the church. He is deaf in one ear due to his previous habit of consistent drinking, and now is realizing the disadvantages of not being baptized earlier. Carlos truly is repented and has a desire to change and improve his life. He even showed up early to his baptism and confirmation all by himself, demonstrating his humble faith and desire. Carlos told us he is going to miss us when we leave because we weren't like any other missionaries and we helped him when he truly needed it. He is now homeless and doesn't have a job. I know Heavenly Father loves Carlos and is so proud of his decision to repent, change, and come unto Christ. I feel his life will slowly, but surely come together and everything will be better for him than before. I'm grateful to have met Carlos and to have seen this true change in his life. I hope you all have a happy Conference weekend! I hope you all are as excited as I am :)

Hermana Argueta